Layer I; Introduction
First of all, welcome to my blog, hope you have a great time. I've wanted for years now to have my own little piece of territory on the internet, and now I've got it!
This space will usually work as a place for me to talk about different things that I find interesting. My posts will usually talk about philosophy, the media that i like, etc. I don't want to make it about just the current event that everyone has talked about already. I want this to be a place for self-expression and thought on topics that I find interesting.
So yeah, here I will try my best to portray my thoughts on a foreign language. Hope I make myself understandable enough, and that you enjoy the posts.
Also, I will usually attach to my posts different images or gifs that probably don't even relate to the content of the entry (although I will try to make them related xd), as a way to share images that I found amusing. Hope you enjoy them too.

No comments:
Post a Comment